Self-Care notepad is designed to help embrace and integrate acts of self-care into your routine.
Self-care is essential to living long and living well. Sometimes we get so caught up with responsibilities that we forget to take care of ourselves. Our body is our home, and the greatest wealth is health. Therefore, we should never forget to schedule in acts of self-care and make them part of our weekly routine.
Use this notepad to set intention at the start of each week and track the goals you set out to do.
Pick a mantra for the week - something that you'd like to work on, focus on believing, and start harboring. There are a few different ways you can write your mantra. Here are some examples:
1. Self-love mantra
- I am comfortable in my own skin. I am beautiful and unique the way I am. I am proud to be me.
2. Gratitude & positive thinking mantra
- I am grateful to have overcome the obstacle. The situation has taught me who my true friends are. I feel very thankful for having them in my life.
3. Change of mindset/belief mantra
- I will be successful because I will not stop learning, growing, and working hard to become the best at what I do & the best in my field. I am capable and my growth is limitless.
4. Change a habit mantra
- I will not smoke today. Cigarette is not my best friend. Cigarette is not the long-term cure to my stress and my problems. I love my lung. My body is my home.
Schedule in acts of self-care
Use this notepad to keep yourself accountable, so that you don't brush off your self-care routine. Ten minutes of self-care each day can greatly benefit you in the long run. Examples of acts of self-care are:
- Hours of sleep
- Water intake
- Face mask
- Write / Journal
- Listen to music
- Play an instrument
- Fresh juice / Fruits & vegetable intake
You can pin this up on your bedroom wall, on the fridge, or inside your Happiness Planner's pocket - as long as it's in a place that reminds you to never forget embracing the acts of self-care. :)
- A5 size (148x210mm)
- Gloss finish cover
- Gold logo.
- 60 sheets